Virginia’s Best Private Elopement Option
If you are looking to elope in Virginia with a guarantee of complete privacy and the option of photographs and video to commemorate your special day together, look no further than The Woodland Package!
Eloping in Virginia is very easy to do…all you need is your Virginia marriage license and a court-appointed officiant like myself. However finding a place to get married can be difficult. Sure, you can get married right outside the courthouse or at a public park (I do many weddings like that). However you are not guaranteed privacy as they are public spaces.
If you want to be absolutely sure that the only person seeing you get married is myself as your officiant, The Woodland Package is the way to go. Located in Cross Junction, VA (roughly 15-20 minutes outside of Winchester), The Woodland Package takes place at my private, 17-acre home. Surrounded by the peaceful woods and Virginia mountains, the only witnesses to your wedding will be the wild animals that make their home here…though sometimes my horses will stop by to watch a wedding or two!
The Woodland Package includes officiant services, filing of your marriage license, and a short 5 minute mini-photo session in which you received edited digital files. However you can customize your own package with a variety of available add-ons such as:
- 20 Minute Extended Photo Session: your photo session is extended for a full 20 minutes to include a variety of poses along with different scenic backdrops such as my horse barn and mountain overlook area at the top of the property. View examples.
- Professional, Multi-Angle Video: three cameras and professional audio equipment are used to record your ceremony in which you receive a HD digital video file to share with family and friends. View examples.
- Wedding Announcement Cards: Using your photographs an announcement card is designed using an in-house template. The cards are then printed and shipped to your doorstep to mail out to your loved ones. View samples.
- 24-Hour Photo Processing: Receive photos taken on your wedding day within 24 hours! Digital files are placed in an online gallery where you are able to download the high resolution JPEG files.
- Meet a Pet Therapy Pig: Spend 10 minutes meeting my pet-pig Mary Piggins! She is a certified therapy pig in-training allowing her to visit retirement homes, libraries, schools, and other organizations for volunteer work to help spread smiles and laughter. Includes keep sake digital photo with Piggins. Learn more about Mary Piggins.
Anthony and Eileen are one of the hundreds of couples that have experienced The Woodland Package and chose to add-on an extended photography session and video recording:
“Thank you!!! Everything was beautiful and you made it very relaxing and such a a day to remember forever!!!.” – Eileen